Re: [ga] MOTION FOR RULES ON MOTIONS (popular)

With all due humility and apologies and you all know I have none.

I withdraw my motion and fully support our chair in his mission to bring proper
focus to how we can best present ourselves to help internestakeholders at
Stockholm.  My timing was poor but remember timing is always poor until we need
the rules.

Sincerely,