Re: [ga] Defining the General Assembly's Agenda

At 20:48 23/05/01 -0400, babybows.com wrote:

>At the heart of this issue is proper representation.  At a time when the
>Names Council has decided that those that cannot pay cannot vote, I stand in
>favor of ousting such a callous administration.

Unfortunately, there is no mechanism for that. The "recognized"
constituencies can elect new representatives, that's all.
Also, the NC, as was amply demonstrated with the Verisign contract, is far
from an "Administration".

The Board is the only thing that could carry such a name.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)
Developer of    The Polling Booth