Re: [ga] Defining the General Assembly's Agenda

I agree with Mr. Williams procedural problems with the method by which the list
and the whole WG process was handled. I am not entirely certain but believe that
Mr. Younger was less than pleased when he learned the list was closed for no sound
reason, and probably very bad reasons.
I want to remind you that at the time that the WG was being so poorly treated as
to make any report therefrom questionable, those of us within that group adopted
the position that the report would stand on it's own by way of simply being a good
report. And the one submitted by the group was a good report.  But I do not have
to remind this group what Karl's comments regarding the report the BoD got were,
something to the effect that it was not the report he had seen from the WG.
But as Mr. Williams and Mr. Younger have clearly pointed out all of these concepts
must be addressed by the NC if they are to do their job.  As is pointed out we
have been trying to get along and work with the NC, but if the current situation
continues at some point we will need to start fighting against the NC, and/or
route around them.  Many now silent participants have given up and merely wait
until that occurs.

Sincerely,