RE: [ga] Motion - DNS Developer Constituency - Acknowledgement of r study

Marilyn,

I think the "essence", as put below, is the "legitimacy" of any
constituency.  Does a constituency's legitimacy depend, for better or worse,
on its original inclusion in the ICANN bylaws?

In that vein, I would agree with Patrick's view.  There appears to be a
higher threshhold for entry of a new constituency than for those originally
included.  The effect could be a perception that other constituencies are
considered nonsequitur with ICANN's view of the world.  This would be
incongruous with their mission, in my opinion.

Gene...