Re[2]: [ga] Motion - DNS Developer Constituency - Acknowledgement of r study

Hello Marilyn,

Sunday, May 20, 2001, 2:15:27 PM, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Patrick, I am not sure that my question would hold them to a higher
> standard. That would remain to be seen, if they emerge with sufficient
> organizations, people, and time to develop a constituency, develop bylaws,
> identify funding, etc.

> In essence, though, I think that asking such a question about any new
> constituency is a reasonable thing to do.... and that is what I was doing.

None of the other constituencies were required to do that in advance
of their approval.

Once they were approved, in principle, then their respective
communities had to come together on a charter, etc.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh