Re: [ga] Austerity measures

         It does seem as if we have overwhelming consensus from all who
have spoken, *including* Elisabeth (although not Philip), that abolition of
ga-full would be undesirable:  It would destabilize a hard-fought
compromise over moderation, it would remove the transparency of existing
moderation, and it would introduce no appreciable cost savings.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com