[ga] Reply to Jefsey

Jefsey,

You have stated on another list, "IMHO we do not really need any iCANN at
all."  "Dont fight the iCANN, replace it."

Your declared agenda has been noted.  Your support of members that have been
sanctioned for a breach of the rules of decorum of this list is noted.  Your
relentless attacks against the Chair and Alternate Chair of the General
Assembly are also noted.

You, of course, are at liberty to continue to harangue against ICANN.  This
is an open forum.  I will not, however, support your recent initiatives that
are, in my opinion, designed to disrupt the ICANN process.   Your motion is
denied.