RE: [ga] Reply to Jefsey

I think it is more to do with such discussions and motions being outside of
the scope for the GA to consider.

The GA has a limited mandate on the functions it is to perform.  Discussing
and posting motions for an ICANN replacement would certainly fall outside
of the mandate.  Discussing failures of ICANN and possible policy
improvements/initiatives would be within the mandate.

It is not a matter of supporting ICANN no matter what.  But it is a matter
of supporting ICANN in policy matters and working with ICANN for
improvement.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.