From: owner-ga@dnso.org [mailto:owner-ga@dnso.org]On Behalf Of Jefsey
Morfin
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 10:02 AM
To: ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] Re: 2001-2002 Budget

Dear Joop,
I do not think it is very fast. I just follow the day after
the alt-chair indications to the iCANN Chair:

 > I'm afraid it will be very difficult for the DNSO General
 > Assembly to take part in any debate in Stockholm as
 > neither the Chair or the Alternate Chair have received
 > any DNSO funding to attend. My application to Salzburg
 > Seminar has also been refused.
 > Would you advise whether ICANN could fund these
 > travel expenses?

The iCANN Chair having reponded negatively.
The delay in discussing it internally, to have the Chair
coordinating with the NC and he GA to vote makes
the time very short. Will I remind you the problems
encountered by Harald before MDR with a rush vote.

Jefsey