Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

At 04:34 18.04.2001 +0000, david@farrar.com wrote:
>Having perused the archives for this period I find the following have also
>breached the 5 posts per day limit.
>
>Chris Ambler - breached on 12, 14, 15 April
>Bradley Thorton - breached (by double) on 15 April
>Patrick Corliss - breached by double on 14 and 16 April
>Roeland Meyer - breached on 11, 12, 13, 15 and 17 April
>Dave Crocker - breached on 13 and 14 April
>Kent Crispin - breached on 17 April
>
>I am in no way asking for these people to be "disciplined" also.  I merely
>suggest that the decision to suspend Mr Walsh on *the grounds stated* be
>revisited as it seems on the published grounds, there are another half
>dozen or
>more people who have done much the same.

Thank you for the counting.
William Walsh had been previously warned about the posting limit, and has
chosen to go on "shouting".

These other people will also get a warning.

(Dave Crocker was warned on April 14, and has since kept within the limit,
according to my count)