Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

If it means that I must be punished as well, then so be it!  But the
subversive activities (even if they're not intentional) must be stopped
here and now.  I will gladly take the suspension verdict against myself
Darryl, even though I am unaware of any abuse reports against me to the
List Monitor.  This ML must not be allowed to go the way of the IDNO ML.
It sickens me to constantly hear the reply: "But so and so is not being
punished, why should so and so be punished then?"  Well, how about TO
RESTORE LIST ORDER?  I think it would go a long way towards bringing
things back into focus if the suspensions were carried out against all the
offenders (yes, including myself!).  Now, who has a problem with that?
Sooner or later the rules must be applied, because they have not been so
to date does not mean they should never be...  Examples have to be made
(and remade if necessary!).

Best Regards,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        Hermes Network, Inc.