Re[2]: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

Hello Roeland,

Wednesday, April 18, 2001, 12:52:27 AM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> We all agreed, at the time, for the rate of 5 postings per 24-hour period.

No, we all agreed that the chair could call for temporary posting rate
limits of 5 posts per day.

No such call has been in effect.

Apparently even the chair at the time had forgotten that the limit
required explicit action from him, but the rule on that is CLEAR and
not really open to interpretation.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com