Re[2]: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

Hello Roberto,

Wednesday, April 18, 2001, 1:22:11 AM, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> where the List Monitor explicitely waived the 5-post-limit *for the
> candidates to GA Chair* and *during the election week*.
> Why would there be any need for waiving a limit, if the limit did not exist?

I was wondering the same thing.  I thought it was rather redundant of
you, personally, since the limit was not in place.

Had you issued a call for limits, that would be one thing.

You never issued such as a call.

> Anyway, the matter can be easily solved, we can ask DNSO Secretariat to
> issue an automatic reminder of the rules periodically (monthly? weekly?
> daily? evey hour? how long will a rule last if it is not reminded? - I'm
> sure most will understand the point).

That isn't the point.  The list rules state specifically that the 5
post limit is only in place when the chair invokes it.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com