Re: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

> Derek Conant
> DNSGA President and Chairman

Your organization was unknown to me until your post
yesterday. But I don't see any information on your
site regarding membership.

Would you be so kind as to provide a URL to your
membership list? If you keep that private, would you
be so kind as to simply identify how many members
you have?

By way of explanation, there have been many
organizations that have popped up over the years
with broad-sounding names, but a membership
comprised only of the founder. I'm sure you're
not in the same boat, but please humour me?

Christopher