Re: [ga] Death Struggle in Name Space

Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
http://www.dnsga.org

You suggest an interesting  point in that what exactly do we call (and how do we
define) the alternative root community so any such description is not offensive to
its representatives. Can you please elaborate further on your opinion regarding
this matter.

Do you really believe that the DNSO and NC can effectively promote the alternative
root community position when this matter is contrary to ICANN's apparent mission to
control the entire DNS?  A better question may be, how can ICANN accept the
alternative root community or any DNSO or NC workgroup product regarding the
matter?

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman