[ga] I want to be on the Inclusivbe Name Space SIG ML

To all.
In order to document the Chair on the number of people that would
participate to a ML on the iCANN management  of the inclusive name space
(the whole name space available to Internet names), I would thank those who
would like to participate seriously to let it me know.

Seriously means not fighting a religious war or repeating the same slogans
or pursuing the same feuds as before. But to try to fairly understand the
real situation, the different positions, to respect everyone interest and
to word out a real consensus both on some netiquette and on policy
recommendations.

Thank you.
Jefsey