Re: [ga] Re: [council] Reasonable Opportunity for Comment

I want to correct this post.  Upon reviewing it with the aid of a far more superior
netizen than myself I see that I have committed the same mistake I was critical of
ICANN committing. And pursuant to helpful criticism I received this morning I will
try to say it in clear translatable english.

I am in support of Mr. Morfins' post.  Mr. Roberts was technically correct in his
position.  The problem was a failure of ICANN to explain itself in a positive way.
Public relations would solve this problem.  Because ICANN is made up of intelligent
people that know about Public Relations I understand it as arrogant that they do not
care enough to at least pretend to care what we think.

I hope this is helpful to discussions.  I would like criticism on my lingua franca,
so that I may improve.