Re: [ga] Re: [council] Reasonable Opportunity for Comment

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> May I suggest a practical way?

I believe I have read all the posts and, other than the referenced contracts, all
of the source material on these matters.  The lack of public input and disclosure
on these matters is exactly the legal problem facing ICANN regarding its'
pseudo-governmental role and control of public assets challenge regarding the
release of the gTLDs. (sorry for the quasi-legal english speak)  I am perhaps
suggesting that the advice our leaders are getting is not all that sound.

I also note a complete lack of Public Relations budgeting in the structure.  If
this is a reflection of arrogance, and I hope not, it is a bad reflection indeed.
ICANN needs to be run like a business which is contracting with the government,
which it is.

Sincerely,