Re: [ga] GA Chair-NOMINATION-Charles Sha'ban

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> I think Charles Sha'ban, of Egypt, who has shown great comittment to a big
> task of outreach (TAGI volunteered to translate the ICANN website into
> Arabic)  may serve us very well as Chair and it is my privilege to nominate
> him and ask for seconds from others who know him personally.

and does this fellow have an email address or is he subbed to this list?

Would be helpful. ;-) Does he have a website so the rest of us that don't know
him, can learn more about him? Personally I believe a strong part of being
qualified for being a chair in here is someone that can take the pressure that
this list can sometimes generate, and still remain impartial and fair.

Robin