Re[2]: [ga] GA Chair-NOMINATION-Charles Sha'ban

Hello Robin,

Thursday, March 01, 2001, 9:41:40 AM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Would be helpful. ;-) Does he have a website so the rest of us that don't know
> him, can learn more about him? Personally I believe a strong part of being
> qualified for being a chair in here is someone that can take the pressure that
> this list can sometimes generate, and still remain impartial and fair.

Nice to see that you actually do agree with the sentiment I have been
expressing (and which you seemed to have been critical of) on this
list the last few days.

Would it not be appropriate to point out when a particular candidate
does not have the qualification you mention above?

Or is it only because it came from me that you color that kind of
behavior as some kind of "personal attack"  ?

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com