RE: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

At 21:22 15/11/00 +1100, Dassa wrote:

>I am also very surprised the complaint was lodged over such a
>paragraph.  I have seen both Joop and WXW indulge in more heated
>discussions, together and with others.  I have also seen worse on this
>list from others.

This surprised me too. The paragraph was chosen by the monitor out of two
sentences that demonstrated a pattern of personal attacks.
You see how difficult it is to be a judge and jury at the same time.

An offlist vote offloads this burden from the moderator's shoulders.