[ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William X. Walsh

The list monitor has received a complaint from Joop Ternstra about the message
sent by William X. Walsh <william@userfriendly.com> on Nov 8, 2000,
containing the paragraph

>Only you can tell us this, since you are the only one with access to
>the membership list, and for all we know, half of those people are
>made up.

The list monitor finds that this is a personal attack that is in conflict
with the list rules, and therefore asks the list manager to suspend William
Walsh' posting rights to the list for 2 weeks, until November 27, 2000.

Decisions of the list monitor can be appealed to the GA chair.

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94