[ga] Who said the IDNO welcome diversity?

Someone on here (Roeland?) said the IDNO had embraced diversity and/or
dissent.

Well I think you can put that argument to rest.  It appears that since
I voted against the current Charter I have been revoked (or at least
my access to the polling booth was).

And lest anyone believe that the IDNO should be a constituency, let me
draw your attention to this portion of their charter :

Section 4.11 Loss of membership

I'll paraphrase this part, basically, any five members complaining
about any member force a vote on the member's right to continue being
a member.

Then:

4.11.3 The list -Assembly members together, if they number less than
100, form the Fair Hearing panel. After the accusation and the
defense, if any has been put forward, have been made available to
them, the Fair Hearing panel will be called to vote within 10 days. A
simple majority will decide on expulsion.

Basically less than half the membership can cause the expulsion of any
member.

The IDNO is not created to embrace diversity or dissent.  It is set up
to permit the owner (and have no doubt about it, he is an owner, not
simply a founder) to oust anyone who seriously challenges him and his
positions.

No constituency would ever be adopted which contains such rules, and
makes it so easy and simply to nullify the membership of other
constituency members.

--
Best regards,
 William                          mailto:william@userfriendly.com