[ga] Individual Constituency

  • To: dnso General assembly list <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] Individual Constituency
  • From: Bob Davis <bob.davis@netzero.net>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:43:42 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

Everyone,

  I have been following along on the question of whether an
individual constituency such as the (IDNO?) should or could be
allowed to be a DNSO constituency.  Some of what I have been
reading is disturbing.  Is there some possibly reason that the IDNO
cannot be a DNSO constituency that would be related to any member
of that organization???!!!  It would seem from the tenor of some
DNSO participants that this would be likely....  Am I mistaken?
If so, please feel free to correct me.  And when doing so, please
explain why I am reading such as a possible motivation....

Thank you.
Bob Davis...