RE: [ga] Individual domain name holders and the DNSO

Hello Roberto,

What you describe here is a marketing problem. One that, as you imply,
is beyond the scope of the IDNO. This would fall squarely within the
realm of the ICANN BoD and they have done NOTHING in this direction. The
AtLarge experiment was a fiasco. My Junior Engineers could have pulled
that one off better. If ICANN/DNSO/NC wants consumers et al. involved
then they will have to wage the marketing campaign and not the IDNO.
Otherwise, all they have is the IDNO, for better or for worse. Now if,
for some reason, /ICANN/DNSO/NC doesn't want to recognise IDNO, even
when they are the only one, then there had better be a valid reason,
IMHO. To imply that the IDNO be responsible for this marketing effort is
a burden that no other existing constituency has had to put up with.
Simply, the IDNO won't.