Re: [ga] Individual domain name holders and the DNSO

> To imply that the IDNO be responsible for this marketing effort is a burden
> that no other existing constituency has had to put up with. Simply, the IDNO
> won't.

I appreciate the high level of frustration in knowing how a draft
application measures up against an unclear subjective standard, but one way
around that is to submit an application so far beyond any reasonable
expectation that no one could vote against it. It may not be fair, and it
might be a much higher bar than any other constituency was required to meet,
but how could the Board reject an application from 1000+ individual domain
name registrants, supported by stable infrastructure, who were ready and
able to pay their share of the DNSO expenses? I don't think they would, even
over the objection of other constituencies.

        -- Bret