[ga] DNSO ICANN board member

while the At Large is going on, we also have our own selection: Of a board
member from the DNSO.

The candidate list, as of my latest viewing:

           Jonathan Cohen (NorthA), 1 supporters
           Peter de Blanc (NorthA), 3 supporters
           Jill Keogh (NorthA), 0 supporters
           James P. Love (NorthA), 4 supporters
           Ronald N. Weikers (NorthA), 10 supporters

Our only formal input into this process is by endorsing candidates.
Does anyone want to give their opinion on the candidates, to help those of
us who do not think they know who to endorse yet?

My personal take:

           Jonathan Cohen - incumbent. Also co-chaired WGs A and B.
		I guess we all have an opinion on his track record.
           Peter de Blanc - no personal knowledge
           Jill Keogh - the only one to ask for support on this list
           James P. Love - union/consumer advocate, active email sender
           Ronald N. Weikers - no personal knowledge

Other views?

                  Harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com