[ga] List rules

The recent messages from two of our members reminded me that we need to get
a formal vote according to the approved voting rules on the list rules.

I would like the GA to consider adopting the current rules, with the
following changes:

- There are 3 list monitors, not one. Any two of them can take action.
- The list monitors are elected by the GA electorate using Instant Runoff
Voting.
- Wording change: replace "sergeant-at-arms" with "list monitor" throughout
- Change "The content of messages on the GA list" to "The content of messages
   sent to the GA list". This eliminates an ambiguity when out-of-bonds
   messages are sent to the GA list, but only appear on GA-full because of
   crossposting or other reasons for rejection.

I think that's the only changes I want to make based on experience.
Your mileage may vary.

(I would still appreciate it if someone could come up with candidate text
for describing IRV in implementable detail... but I think we know what we
mean by it by now, enough to figure out whether that's what we want)

Thoughts?

                  Harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com