Re: [ga] new constituencies

I would tend to agree with you if, the AtLarge membership had a mail list or
if they were restricted from membership in other constituencies as are the
existing constituencies.  There is no way to get or form a consensus as
there is no way to know the membership of the At Large.  The AtLarge
membership list is denied even to candidates for ICANN board from the
AtLarge group.

Peter Veeck