Re: [ga] new constituencies

Peter,

In my opinion, the consumer/end users are better represented in the
AtLarge, but I will raise nevertheless the subject in the DNSO Review
task force.

FYI, there is the concrete possibility to build a more permanent forum
for AtLarge members, that will remain also after the elections.
This is a primary need (see my comments in Yokohama on the subject), and
 we have to work on it.

Regards
Roberto