Re: [ga] new constituencies

Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Peter,
>
> In my opinion, the consumer/end users are better represented in the
> AtLarge, but I will raise nevertheless the subject in the DNSO Review
> task force.

   Well, the At large is for everyone, including big companies like
MCI/Worldcom or Disney.  The DNSO is making policies that affect the
right of an individual to have domain names like want, or even to
register that domain anonymously.  Why shouldn't the individuals have
*any* rights at all for representation in the DNSO structure?  The ICANN
board defers a lot of things to the DNSO.

Jamie