Re[2]: [ga] Yokohama - Draft Agenda

Thank you William,

>Let's be clear. This would not be approval of the IDNO as a
>constituency.

You are correct.

A constituancy for individual people
who have registered the right to use a domain name
and are of the age to vote, not the IDNO.

>There is no "group" up for recognition, and before a domain owners
>constituency can be formed, a proposal for how it will be structured
>must be discussed and formulated.

You are correct again; however this is the least sophisticated group
and the smallest.  They could use some special help & support.
I think if the DNSO supported the coming about of the group prior to
having one established more individuals would become involved.

<snip>

:)

~k