Re: [ga] Yokohama - Draft Agenda

Joop, thank you.  I second would your reponse.

There are VERY FEW agendas that may have the
opportuinity to achieve results during the time the
group will have.  This is one extremely important
issue that must not be passed over and this agenda
could achieve results in the given amount of time.

Even if this not a group you would be a part of,
please support it's acceptance so that nearly
everyone will be allowed the voice they deserve
to have in Internet Governance.

:)

~k

At 12:56 AM 7/12/2000 , Dave Crocker wrote:
>At 09:30 AM 7/4/00 +1200, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>>There are many people who would like to have the recognition of a
>>constituency for individual domain name owners on the agenda once again.
>>This has now been dragging on since Berlin.
>

>This has been dragging on because it is a claim about a constituency that
>has yet to organize, in spite of all the time that has passed.
>
>Please do NOT add this topic to the scarce time of the agenda.  Please
>spend agenda time on matters that might result in something constructive.
>
>d/
>
>--
>Archives at
<http://www.dnso.org/archives.html>http://www.dnso.org/archives.html