Re[2]: [ga] Yokohama - Draft Agenda

Hello Kristy,

> Joop, thank you.  I second would your reponse.

> There are VERY FEW agendas that may have the
> opportuinity to achieve results during the time the
> group will have.  This is one extremely important
> issue that must not be passed over and this agenda
> could achieve results in the given amount of time.

> Even if this not a group you would be a part of,
> please support it's acceptance so that nearly
> everyone will be allowed the voice they deserve
> to have in Internet Governance.

Let's be clear. This would not be approval of the IDNO as a
constituency.

There is no "group" up for recognition, and before a domain owners
constituency can be formed, a proposal for how it will be structured
must be discussed and formulated.

It is premature.  It might not have been had he pursued something
along these lines (rather than exclusively trying to get the IDNO
recognized) some weeks ago so it could have been discussed and such a
proposal formed.  But like most things, Joop waits till the last
minute in an effort to get something pushed through.  It rather
reminds me of the way the CORE supporters among us act, and the ICANN
board itself.  Perhaps he has been taking a chapter out of their book.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com