Re: [ga] Older Registrations

Chris and all assembly members,

  We all know that WXW really doesn't understand legal documents very
well.
I think it is just best to leave it at that.  I am not concerned what
WXW
understands or not.  I would humbly suggest that you do the same.
Anyone
that takes WXW seriously on these sorts of matters is making a mistake
in judgment, IMHO.

  You and Simon are right Chris.  That much is clear from the already
documents of which in part have been documented as posted here.
The only part that was fuzzy was where the IAHC and the gTLD-MoU
had or did not have authority whether seeded or implied or not
during that time span.  I don't believe that they did.  It really is a
point
that was settled in the advent of the Green paper and later the White
paper
anyway.

  It is however important as you, Simon and to a lesser extent, I have
pointed
out that the history of where we came from to where we are now, and if
that
may be relevant in a potential future legal proceeding.  This would be
especially
true in the creation of new TLD's should some original registrants in
that process
be infringed upon.  A court of law would indeed have to determine this.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894