Re: [ga] [TLD History] RANDOM DRAFT 42-B - Delegation of International Top Level Domains (iTLDs)

> At 11:39 AM 3/30/00 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>
> What was clearly missed from my posting is the following:
>
> "Hopefully, we can use what we can find consensus on, and move on."
>
> Or phrased another way:
>
> "Hopefully, we can use what we can find consensus on, and move on."
>
> Does this help, Kent?
>
> Roberto - Kent's response is another example of the answer to your
question
> "Why?" It doesn't seem to matter, some people are adamantly opposed to
> finding consensus.

Furthermore, Kent's arguments work against him, as they also tend
to invalidate the very arguments that the IAHC used to justify their
plan and existence.

Kent's position might very well be summed up as "My way or nothing."

--
Christopher Ambler
chris@the.web