[ga] Touton, NSI, ICANN, and Cybersquatting?

Michael and all,

  It is likely that ICANN is driving NSI in the direction you indicate
here Michael.  Certainly there is more than adequate evidence to
indicate and possibly prove this is and has occurred.  As we already
know several of the ICANN Board ( Esther Dyson, Mike Roberts,
Joe Simms, and Louis Touton) have a very strong vested interest
in controlling certain TLD's and in order to do that adequately they
must have control or significant influence over the registry and any
potential subsequent registries.  To the observant list member, this
is quite easy to determine through a little deductive reasoning with
a better than average knowledge of how the DNS system works.

Michael Sondow wrote:

> Ed Gerck wrote:
>
> > Would it be fair to ask NSI to
> > immediately render ineffective all such registrations
> > done in the name of Network Solutions and NOT MADE
> > by NSI as you say, since they conflict with the domain
> > name registration agreement?
>
> A good challenge. Will NSI affirm here on this list that all domain
> names having contact information denoting NSI as the administrative
> contact, but which have been erroneously or fallaciously registered
> to NSI, have been returned to the pool of available names? And that
> NSI is not the registrant of a single domain name that is not
> presently being used, with the sole exemtpion of the defensive
> registrations like nsisucks.com?
>
> If the people in the Copy To field do not reply, we can assume that
> NSI is cybersquatting.

> Michael Sondow           I.C.I.I.U.     http://www.iciiu.org
> Tel. (718)846-7482                        Fax: (603)754-8927

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894