Re: [ga] Older registrations

Simon, Roberto and all assembly members,

  Simon has given an essentially a very good brief history run-down here
for your Roberto.  But of course, had you done your homework some time
ago now, you would already know this.

  In addition, Jon Postel had many discussions off-line or privately with quite
a number of people.  I was one of those.  He became disenchanted with
the IAHC and CORE about mid-stream and very concerned with the
ISOC's Don Heath which he shared with me on several phone conversations
and E-Mails.  I have the recordings and archived E-Mails.  Someday, I am
sure they will be useful evidence and interesting historical documents.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894