Re: About .eu - Was: Re: [ga] Meeting on the creation of .EU TLD (fwd)

Joe and all assembly members,

  I see that Harald is up to his odd and as we all know, illegitimate list games
with the DNSO GA list.  It is called SELECTIVE CENSORSHIP!

  Harald, I guess it is time to make some more modifications to some of my
redirect scripts for Joe.  I will do so immediately.  They will be redirected
to quite a number of recipients, some of which are employers and customers
of yours, as well as some selected government dignitaries in various countries.
I will also send these on to David Jenson and suggest to our board through
him to do likewise along with a number of our members to send all DNSO
GA posts to the Domain Policy list especially until further notice.  This should
help the YOU and ROBERTO with the 'CC problem and still serve as a
method of keeping everyone interested in these issues informed at the same
time on other lists.  Will this work adequately for YOU and ROBERTO?
Please advise ASAP.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> well - let see if it works.

Jeffrey A. Williams