Re: [ga] GA Rules don't go far enough

William,

  Your suggestion is ok for a government organization that has
some pretty stringent accountability requirements, but not worth
anything for a private company without good accountability.  I also
don't see an adequate privacy statement or accreditation for the
ICANN or this DNSO as well.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/14/00 3:10:09 PM Pacific Standard Time, william@dso.net