Re: [ga] {Special notice to Harald Alvestrand} for: Re: [ga-abuse]Re: Identi...

Dillon,

  Hay Dillon!  Jeeezz guy this is as long winded I have ever
read or heard from you ever I think.  But you sure hit all the
high points, gotta give you that!  Nice piece of work here!  :)

  I am going over to Jeff's office later (Pretty quick) and see
how secure this edb.maxware.no site is.  I bet it is an easy
hack.  Not to worry Harald, no damage will occur, just got
to do my due diligence.  You won't even know I am there.
I will even give you a free report if you want Harald.  Don't
expect that on a regular basis though!  :)  Of course if I find
anything "Scary" I will let Jeff take it with him to Washington,
he was invited by NIPSI on the DDOS stuff on web sites,
I heard today.

David "Dude" Jenson

In a message dated 2/14/00 2:04:21 PM Pacific Standard Time,