Re: [ga] Message from the Chair - List Rules

In a free society, people have a right to associate at will, and
to develop a shared set of social norms.

In a free society, the right to impose those social norms on others
without first obtaining their consent is limited.

How do I ensure that the email that I recieve from this list is not
edited or censored without my prior consent?

Do I have to unsubscribe and resubscribe?

I don't mind a bit of inconvenience, but I would appreciate some
clear instructions for the benefit of myself and others. These
instructions should also be prominently posted on the DNSO web
site.

David Schutt