Re: [ga] Registration process suggestion - A house/assembly devided...

Joe and all,

  In essence it is my belief that Harald's, ROberto's, Kent's, William Walshes,
and maybe few others homophobic and paranoiac behavior displays here are
the catalyst of the disruptive and delaying tactic being displayed here in all
it's disgustiveness.  As such they are each in their own way attempting to
eliminate anyone that does not agree with their positions or is strongly
supportive of positions that are not in line with theirs.  This has an expanding
effect on other members of this Assembly and some of it's members.  It is
done purposefully, IMHO, to discredit individuals so that their arguments
have less effect on their "E-Agenda".  How Special!  Collective dictatorships
of this nature have cropped up throughout history and been brought crashing
down as well, some are cropping up even as I type this post.  They too
will eventually fail, with the help of others to see to it that they do.

  As Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand".  We have such a house
here in this DNSO General Assembly...

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> First off may I suggest Joop that you take the time to respond to the
> electoral suggestion I had instead of dealing with this certifcation
> question - which is a minor issue.
>
> In short order your analysis of the 286 is incorrect.  I will only offer
> one example of the error.  WACOFF in Vancouver collects 286 machines and
> gives them to people on welfare.  The systems dialup standard unix
> accounts which are used mostly for email.  Vancouver by the way is in the
> first world and the WACOFF initiate is designed to offer some level of
> internet connectivity to the masses who can barly afford to pay the rent.
>
> I do know of the internet cafe experience - but I prefere a system which
> allows others not as well off as I to access and be a part of the process.
>
> And this whole issue of CA's is irrelevant if you follow established
> electoral practices - as outlined by myself in a prior email.
>
> But at the end of the day, this entire process is bullshit.  I am really
> losing faith in the membership here.  your all much to busy putting up
> technological barriers instead of getting out the vote and establishing
> the vote - as I outlined in prior communications.
>
> Regards
> Joe
>
> On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>
> > At 05:12 4/02/00 -0500, !Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:
> >
> > >And mostof the third world is still on 286 machines running old version of
> > >dos.
> >
> > Those 286's and 386's are shipped by the containerload as scrap to the
> > third world, but nobody actually uses them as computers.
> > Go to any third world country and see for yourself how internet access is
> > achieved.
> > Not by people with private 286- es over non-existent telephone lines, but
> > through crowded internet cafe's in the cities, with Pentiums running windozer.
> > This is a booming business at the moment.
> >

> > --Joop--
> > www.idno.org

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com