Re: [ga] Re: Harald - it's time to dance

At 10:55 31.01.00 -0500, Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> > Of course, a message containing a quote that merits banishment merits
> > banishment itself.  That is, if you start forwarding JB's pornographic
> > doggerel to the list, I will certainly complain to the SAA.
>
>How then does one rally people to complain about improper censorship?
>People are not just "filtered" they are nonpersons?

If, for the sake of argument, JB was banished from the list for writing
pornographic doggerel, and posted a sane argument that someone read and
forwarded, that would certainly *not* be grounds for banishment.

Each person's posting is his own.

                  Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no