Re: [ga] Re: What list forwards to what list

Jeff and all Assembly members,

  I don't think Roberto realizes or is willing to be honest and admit that he
is not what he believes he is, the Chairman.  This to me, is obviously
a delirious display.  It is causing a disruptive element on this list and
towards this Assembly.  A terrible and saddening tragedy, much like ICANN
itself....

James Touton
Legal and Policy Advisory Council,
INEGRoup (Stakeholder)