[ga] RE: Getting items on ICANN's agenda

Dear Michael:

You sent your notes on agenda items to me <ajm@icann.org> as a series of
questions, carefully disguised under the following header:

"RE: [ga] Final draft of proposed mailing list rules"

I confess I have not yet read your email in detail, as I tend to read
GA-list email once a week or so.  You ought to consider using desciptive
headers.  Personally, I keep track of any comments that are sent to me w/r/t
ICANN's upcoming agendas, and pass them along to the Board when they seem
substantive.  Jonathan Weinberg's comments on membership are already
encompassed by the agenda -- the form, structure, and features of At Large
membership & elections is the top agenda item for Cairo.  As usual, we'll be
opening public comment forums several weeks prior to Cairo, on each of the
matters to be addressed by the Board.

If you don't want your suggestions filtered by me, perhaps you should send
them directly to the Board.

--Andrew