Re: [ga] RE: Getting items on ICANN's agenda - More Censorship???

Andrew and all,

  What is in YOUR opinion "Substitive" as comments sent to the mailing
ajm@icann.org E-Mail address?  How and under what decision do YOU
have for making such decisions.  All comments should be received
on an EQUAL basis.  Otherwise a systematic practice of CENSORSHIP
is being employed.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894