[ga] Getting items on ICANN's agenda

A few days ago -- Wed, Jan 19 to be exact -- I sent a message to a number
of addresses including "ajm@icann.org" in which I made some proposals for
agenda items for the next Board meeting.  This is the address noted at
http://www.icann.org/cairo2000/cairo-details.htm#agenda as being the place
to send suggestions.

I have not received an acknowledgement of receipt of this message.

Is it ICANN's policy to acknowledge receipt?  Should I resend my message?

Furthermore, will there be public location in which suggestions will be
posted?  Will Board members be informed of all suggestions, or will the
agenda be set by some other body?

I would hate to bother Board members with matters that duplicate what they
get anyway; on the other hand if postings to the ajm address are being
filtered, I might feel differently.

                      -->It's warmish here.<--