Re: [ga] So far, 28 poll answers logged

Joe and all,

  I suspect you already know the answer to you question/suggestion.
For those whom don't I offer the following three overriding reasons:

1.) They don have the $$ or are unwilling to finance it themselves with
      their own $$.
2.) They don't know the how to's.
3.) They are either too proud or don't know how to beg properly.

!Dr. Joe Baptista wrote:

> Why does the IDNO SC just setup another idno and focus on membership.
>
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Andy Gardner wrote:
>
> > >The truth of the matter, Joop, since you brought it up here, is that YOU
> > >asserted YOURSELF into the Steering Committee despite having declined normal
> > >election to that position, and then when the Steering Committee members wanted
> > >to bring issues to vote, if you didn't agree with them, they were never put on
> > >the ballot.  You had the keys, and you vetoed anything you didn't agree with.
> > >The steering committee was a farce you created to bolster your own little
> > >personal power game to try and give yourself an inflated role in the ICANN
> > >process.
> > >
> > >The evidence is clear, and the rest of the SC can and will vouch for that.
> >
> > As a member of the knee-capped SC, I can vouch that the above is exactly
> > what happened.
> >
> > The majority of the SC wanted to move the IDNO website to a faster (free)
> > server in the USA and ramp up the operation.
> >
> > Joop didn't want to, so the vote never got included in the polling booth.
> > As Joop possesses the mailing list for the IDNO membership, one-sided
> > e-mails are send to the entire membership whenever there is a vore taking
> > place that he views is important, with subtle (or more often, unsubtle)
> > hints on how he thinks they should vote.
> >
> > Even though he was not a member of the Steering Committee (although, this
> > was only to provide an "optical illusion" to outsiders - his own words), he
> > proceeded to close the SC down and move complete control of the IDNO back
> > to himself.
> >
> > It all went downhill from there.
> >
> > I guess that's why Bradley now calls it the JDNO - Joop's Domain Name
> > Organisation.
> >

> > Andrew P. Gardner
> >
> > Never suggest to your Mother to shop on-line for a pearl necklace.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894