Re: [ga] So far, 28 poll answers logged

Yes, and as I recall, this "Trigger Event" that Joop refers didn't have
anything to do with Joe Baptista (Who I don't even think was on the
discuss list at that time) but rather, Joop's declaration that the
democratic facade of the IDNO and it's SC was (In Joop's own words), "An
optical illusion".

Thanks for the link below Joop, but I couldn't find that specific post
from you there. Could you please post that so that all of us here can
easily find it (Since you want us to look it up).

Thank you in advance for your offer of cooperation, er... since you
brought it up anyway.

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, William X. Walsh wrote:

--Bradley D. Thornton MCSE; MCT.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org  (or direct:)
http://www.tallship.net/idno